Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Things We Said Today...

So I was hoping that this day wouldn't be or atleast "feel" like it has been taking forever...but it has, begining with the dog waking me up at 7am. Atleast I called you though to wake you up and let you sit there wondering why you were awake at that ungodly hour.

Like I said this morning it was pretty cold outside...I was ready to go back in by the time I had just set foot outside the door. The kids are going to have to wear small sweaters on their way to school this coming week I think. Instead of going to Winchells for breakfast this morning Anthony and I went out to Einsteins Bagels and ate out on the patio, we both looked at the newspaper, me at the coupons and sales and Anthony at the Comics. We went to go and feed BJ's dogs and then went to Target to stock up on some more Halloween stuff for the party...speaking of which, I am officially done with the invitations and I put together the bags for the Auction. I think that the first Friday in October is when I will send the kids to school with their invitations. Remember how I was thinking about mailing them so that no one's feelings got hurt or anything, well I decided against that. I'm sure there are plenty of kids that have parties and hand out invitations and Anthony and Olivia aren't invited and they don't come home crying about it. And if they do get upset I guess this is a good time to learn about disappointment and how life isn't fair...I suppose anyway. I just don't want to spend all that money on stamps, I've spent enough as it is to make this a killer party. We will have to go to Smart and Final, Rick told me that they have the black tarp stuff to put up for the haunted house. I also need to go and buy a couple of black lights.

So anyways, the lizards are outside still and I think that they will stay out there for a while...when I felt how cold it was this morning I was thinking about bringing them back inside, but then I decided against it. The little bastards can stay out there a little bit longer, it's nice outside. I have to type some stuff up for work tonight, but I am wondering if I should do it now, since there is light up here and all. I need to buy a light for this corner, because when I work at night I can't see a damn thing.

I hope that you are having fun at the Football game and not drinking too much like you did lastnight. I hate when you drink too much, because I don't like talking to you on the phone then, I know that you won't remember anything that I say or we say and I can't tell if whatever does come out of your mouth is sincere or not....this doesn't only apply to when you are out of town, this counts for when you are here also.

It's back to the grind again tomorrow, work, school and way too many activities to try and keep up with. I am about at my wits end with it all. Here is the schedule this week and every week there after...

Monday ~ 5:00 - 6:00 ~ Oliva's Church Choir
Tuesday ~ 5:00 - 6:30 ~ Oliva's Ballet (the one good thing about this is that Sandy takes her.
Wednesday ~ 6:30 - 7:30 ~ Anthony's Cub Scouts
Thursday ~ 5:00 - 6:30 ~ Olivia's Ballet (Sandy again)
Friday ~ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! I swear, eventhough I don't have to take Olivia it's still draining, probably because it's still such a full schedule for everyone...and don't forget that on Tuesday and Thursday mornings I have to drop Olivia off at school for Choir at 8:00am. I can't wait till you get back so you can do that one. I do everything else already with them. I always thought that when I had kids homework and cooking dinner was going to be the hard part of everything, I didn't even think about the whole extracurricular activities thing. I am so ready for them to drive now, so they can take themselves to all this stuff. There is my complaining about stuff for the week while you aren't here. I'm sure that there will be something else next week.

You don't know how happy I am that you are coming back on the 10th though. I hope that you were telling the truth with that one. I know that I am leaving at 6am the next morning for 4 days but atleast I can see you for one night. Now that I think about it...I don't know if it is a good idea that you are coming back a day before I leave...I don't know if I will want to go. I bet that you are going to tell me something like, "Well I have to work on the 11th anyways, so you wouldn't see me anyways...you know how I live, eat and breathe my job..huh huh huh" So I guess it doesn't make much of a difference. Atleast you will be able to take Anthony and Olivia to school the next morning.

Well I guess I will write more to you later so that I don't run out of things for you.

Love you hunny bunch...

~M

No comments: