Monday, September 10, 2007

At The End Of Day One...



So, in your little world away we are here, just chillin' out. We ate dinner and the kids are now in Olivia's bedroom playing with the Pizza Hut, Subway and Dairy Queen plastic toys pretending they are having a pizza, sandwich, ice cream party with their animals. I made the mistake of letting the dog in their room because it looked like she was lonely, what with me on the computer and her hearing all the commotion on the other end of the door. So all I hear now besides them singing Happy Birthday to some animal named "Peter" is Anthony and Olivia yelling and telling Lulu "NO!!! Bad dog!"

I am thinking about taking them out to Baskin Robbins, I think more for me than for them. Maybe it will fill the little empty spot that I have...:( It's ok, every time I thought about you leaving before this I would get extremely upset and said to myself that I would be mad the whole time you were gone and not answer the phone for you abandoning us...but it's the other way around. Things never turn out the way I want them to! Lol...:) I wait for the phone to ring and hope the kids don't bring you up too much so they don't get overly upset either. I fight the want to call you every hour just to hear your voice. It's funny, but I didn't think I would ever miss you this much, but then when I go out of town alone for just a couple of days it's almost the same feeling...oh well what do ya do?

Well, anyways, you wanted me to tell you about my day at work and why it was so horrible...well R decided to leave me a note because I forgot to add up into the equation a tile bill for a client and so the check was short...now let's not forget that I gave him this billing to look over as well and he didn't catch it either so...well of course he told me that I never did give it to him and I was just not going to argue with him, because I would have quit right at that minute. I wrote him a note and told him that I work very hard for him and I don't appreciate the way he talks to me when he writes notes to me. I continued on to tell him that I know he doesn't have any tact when writing but for my sake he should attempt. So dispite the fact that he left me a message that I heard when I got into the office I refused to call him back and when my mom talked to him later and then handed the phone to me I just blamed being busy. So later in the day he would ask me to do things right away and I just put it to the side and when I was done doing other things I eventually got around to it. J called me later and asked me if I had e-mailed a new client the typed bid that I did and I said No...no one gave me a fax number or an e-mail address to send it to and R wanted to look it over first. After I faxed it to R I didn't touch bases again with him and just waited for him to call me and tell me what to do with it. I am so tired of chasing after these losers and making sure they do what they are supposed to. Next time I need something and call them and they don't do it right away then I am not going to chase them any more. If R get's mad about it then I will tell him the same thing. I will let him know when there is something I need to do I write a note and do it within that same day. So on my way to pick up the kids I thought that I would call J since he called about the bid and tell him that I wasn't in the office. He had the nerve to ask me if I was going to go back so that I could send it and I said no. He should think about giving me all the information that I need and then I will do it in the morning. I was just waiting for R to call me and tell me something else. I hope he does call 'cause I won't answer the phone...and the best part about that is that he knows that I'm home with the kids.

So that is how my day went, so I'm sure that you can guess how incredibly pissed off I was when I left, especially with how I've been feeling already...So it was definately a treat to hear your voice this afternoon, it made my pulse slow down considerably.

Did I happen to mention that I Cc'ed you on an e-mail that I sent Olivia's teacher? She told me during dinner that her teacher doesn't let kids go to the bathroom except for at lunch...that seems a little extreme if anyone needs to go, but I made it seem like Olivia may be mistaken about the rules of the classroom, but I still wrote her anyways.

I hope that you have a good first day at work tomorrow and I hope that your room mate doesn't come into your bed in the middle of the night for a little snuggle because he's cold.

xOXooXoXO
~M

No comments: