Monday, September 17, 2007

Here I Go Again...

So I will begin this post as I usually do for right now...I misses my hunny...:( Well I wrote down on my desk calendar how many more days till he comes home and the count is at 23 more days...Bucky Katt doesn't like that one bit, but I'm sure it will be nice when he comes home...oh the appreciation that we will have for eachother...I think it might be more now than ever, not that it wasn't pretty high up there when we are together, but I think things are put into perspective when you are away from the one that you love. So there, now you know...I told ya I loved ya! :) lol

Well just in case there isn't anyone out there that doesn't know about the fires in San Bernadino (I think I spelled that right) I thought I would let you in on a little bit of what the Summerlin side of Las Vegas looked like Saturday morning when we all woke from our slumber...
I thought that was bad, but it looked really strange when you would see all the black smoke and then see the beautiful blue sky. What was a real shame is that other than the smoke it was a beautiful day.It has certainly cooled down here at night. I have opened up all of the windows upstairs and it's not hot at all in here. I do have to remember to turn the air up, but I don't think it will make a difference if I don't, it's so cold downstairs it registered at about 73 degrees when I looked last. Olivia swore that she didn't need her window open, but I told her that if she didn't want to be like a Thanksgiving Day turkey right of the oven in the middle of the night that she should.

Well quite personally I can't think of anything more to talk about so I think I will call it a night...I will leave you with this little love token that the kids and I threw together...

~M

No comments: