Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's Nearly Unbearable...


I miss you...it's nearly unbearable. I nearly started to cry last night due to the overwhelming feeling of you not being near, and sometimes talking to you on the phone makes that worse. Sometimes it feels worse when I'm stressed out or tired, but when that all passes missing you is still there. I love you so much, and last night I started to think if this is what it would be like if you were not in my life. Would one passing moment of anticipating your return just move on to another and another, until I couldn't count anymore? I am so happy that I can talk to you, but then I prayed that God returned you safe to me so that I can have you in my arms and not just in my thoughts. Have I told you that I love you? Well I do, I know that you are doing this trip for the four of us, and that is good, however, I don't know how many more of these trips I can bear. When you start getting used to these trips do you lose love in a little way, to where you don't miss that person as much anymore and just think of it as a matter of duty to the family? I hope that isn't the case, but I guess you just hear of these couples where the other one is gone all of the time for work. Yeah, they have a nice and stable career, a nice home, fancy clothes, but is the same love still there from the stay at home mom taking the kids to their 38 weekly activities to keep the real lonliness away? I know that won't become us, but it was just a thought I had last night while laying in bed alone. I miss you and I love you and I can't wait for you to come home...

and yes...

14 more days.

~M

2 comments:

Yummerson said...

I cannot even imagine being without my husband for that long.

A couple weeks ago he left with Diego (our son) to give me some time alone and so I could get some stuff done. 30 minutes after he left I called him crying because the silence was unbearable. I followed him over to his brothers house. These men I tell you.

I'm glad you found your way over to my blog.

Ms. Marie said...

Thank's I'm glad I found your blog too...it's so funny sometimes! Yeah, I feel like that too, like all week I had the kids and they were driving me nuts at times. But, now it's Friday and they are both at their grandparents' and it's so quiet. I feel bored and like I have nothing to do...it's horrible!

~M