Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our Conclusion of Day 3...

So I tried to upload a picture of me and Lulu that Olivia took a minute ago and I couldn't do it on my laptop...for some reason the PC is saying that I am not connected to the Internet and I don't feel like messing with it, I can't see well enough with the light that I don't have over the computer anyway, so it will have to wait till tomorrow. Lu is going through her night crazies and messing with the couch, trying to bite it and then running away. Anthony is folding his clothes and they are both watching the "Tarzan" movie.

We walked over to the school to sign Anthony up for the Boy Scouts thing, but I read the paper wrong, I thought it was tonight at 6:30, but it's not till tomorrow night. That means we can't go, so Anthony will have to ask Nora for the paperwork since we will not be able to go. I have to pick up Olivia from Ballet so it's out of the question. We walked to the park and decided that we would go and see Sandy, and then on the way there we remembered that she had gone out of town, so then we just went to the park and played for a little bit...I tried calling you earlier because I couldn't remember if tomorrow was recycling day or not, I don't see any other bins out, but I thought that since it wasn't last week that it would be this one...I don't know about the trash days, this part is all new to me...ya know that's your job :) I hope that recycling is soon though, you would think that our garage is a personal cardboard and paper factory.

So I hope that you have had a productive day...less the going out and partying tonight, that's probably why you won't answer your phone...:)

I finally cleaned up the mess on the desk and all of your mail is sitting in a Valentines Day bag...that way it looks fun and festive for you when you open it. I can't believe that the end of the week is already here. It seemed to go by very fast...I think you should go out of town more often, my mom offered to come over to the house and help me pick up this weekend, she must feel sorry for me. I should go into work looking all dirty and scruffy, you know since you are the one that bathes me and brushes my hair everyday...since the general consensus is that I am not able to brush my teeth without you being in the house and god forbid pick up and clean it. Lol.

Well hopefully you will call in a little while and say good night to us like you promised...

~M

P.S. Of course I grabbed the mouse for the PC and got mad at the computer because it wouldn't move on the laptop screen...what a dork. Atleast I didn't walk into the wrong bathroom :)

No comments: