Monday, September 10, 2007

For My Love...



So my love has gone...for a whole month, but by the time he returns I will have been gone, I won't see him for about 5 weeks. He went to "Detroit Rock City" so that he could assist in the opening of a MGM property. He has asked me to write about the goings on at home and work and with the kids, I will post as requested, but for those who could care less...I don't blame you or care, but this for him anyway, so if you choose to turn a blind eye, I don't mind...

~M

2 comments:

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Of course you should post about all the goings on at home! I hope C has a good trip and that you two don't miss each other too much.

Ms. Marie said...

Thanks Summer! I know that if Thom was gone you would be doing the same thing...even a play by play of the diaper changes! (Atleast I would!)

~M