Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Morning...Another Day...


Oh bother...another morning waking up alone in a cold room. No one to keep my little feet warm, or cover me with the blankets because I have kicked them all off once again. So since there is no one to do that I wake up every few hours because I'm cold and have to fight with the dog to get off the blankets that I'm trying to pull up to my chinny chin chin to stay warm.

Feeling that I have abandoned some of my very good friends on My Space I've written a couple of them, it's just hard to try and write and say hi to everyone...maybe I'll just post a bulletin and that will take care of it, then people can read it as they wish.

Let's see what do I have to do today...um, go to JoAnne's and return some stuff. Go to Target and do the same thing. Rick is going to come over and bring the kids bikes home, so that is a good thing, they have been asking me for their bikes, but there is no way in hell I am able to bring them home in my car. He is also going to be picking up the tile cutter and I have some stuff in the car from the garage that I am taking to Goodwill because I am tired of looking at it, however, I am not telling you what it is, because I know you will tell me not to do it and that you will take care of it...and after a year and a half of hearing that about this stuff...I know it's not going to happen any time soon. I have figured out a way to place the bins in the garage so that everything is nice and happy...yay. I have to remember to keep the garage closed though so that scary guy doesn't come over and think that we're the best of friends. Maybe when I am at JoAnne's I will go and eat at Sweet Tomatoes. Dad is coming over and he's going to help me do the lawn, so I have a busy day ahead of me I guess. Time to get started...

So the house is all dressed up. I have to take some pictures and then I will post them later.

~M

No comments: