Monday, July 03, 2006

UHHHHH.....

I am so tired today and I don't feel too hot either.

I think I drank too much lastnight and didn't drink enough water later. I don't wanna be at work. I would much rather have stayed in bed for a couple more hours. I feel horrible for the mood that I was in this morning. It just seemed like things weren't working out for me today at least so far today. I think I just needed a little bit of alone time to calm down and I didn't have it and it didn't work out the way I thought it would.

I think the few tipping point was not being able to find some books for school this morning. I was the one that put them away and when I couldn't find them I threw a fit. I looked a long time before I said anything. I was trying to stay calm about it all and it was going good until I just couldn't find them. I didn't accuse anyone of moving them I just wanted to know if they had been seen. I was more frustrated with myself. I finally found them and was just happy to be out of the house for the day.

I now want to just go home and lay down. I feel horrible all the way around. I have school tonight though so there is to be no real rest for me. I am sure that I am going to have homework since it is an English Class.

Oh well I think that I won't get any real rest until tonight around 9.

M

1 comment:

Ms. Marie said...

Thank you...you are so nice.

~M