Sunday, July 23, 2006

Stuck...

I pride myself on being a wonderful writer, well maybe not wonderful but very good. I have one more week of my English 102 class and I have officially came to a stall point. I have my research paper due Thursday and my thesis for that paper due tomorrow....well I'm sure you can guess...no thesis. I'm not even close to being able to think of what the thesis should be. AHHHHH!!!

I am stressed about this...there is family stuff happening today and tonight and work followed with school tomorrow. Oh and I'm glad that I just remembered that I have to read 100 pages in my textbook followed by the essay questions also due tomorrow. That's it...I've decided that I don't like this going back to school thingie.

I know that I will be able to pass it off, the question is...how well will I be able to pass it off.

If I did Yoga or Meditated I'm sure that something would come into my little brain. I will do like my little hero Pooh..."Think...Think...Think..." maybe if I had a log in the middle of the woods to sit on and tap my head it would help.

I think I will speak of something else and maybe stop thinking about the school thing for a little bit....

Something that I have been wondering about for a while now...when it comes to celeberties...

Whenever you read an article in "People" magazine celeberties always pride themselves on being like regular people. They like to go out and get coffee on Sunday mornings and go to amusement parks. I'm sure they even like to sit at home on a Saturday night and watch movies while snuggling with their kids or the person that they may love at that moment in time.

If it is a "movie star" what movies would they watch? One with a friend in it? Old Classics? Westerns? Their own? It is something that I have always wondered. How does a celeberty spend their day? Do they get time alone where they don't have their assistants around to get them water? How much are they really like "normal" people?

I don't think they are much alike the rest of us...they don't worry about how they are going to make their car payment for that month. They also don't worry about when they are going to find the time to clean the house. I know that the money that they have has been well earned and all, but why brag that you are just "like everyone else" when they are not.

Just some of the things that I have always been curious about and I thought that I would write them down just in case a celeberty read my blog one day...yeah like that would ever happen.

~M

2 comments:

Cisco said...

I am quite sure that your "boyfriend" will be happy to have you back after your busy schedule. He might even surprise you with a bottle of your favorite wine or champagne to celebrate your accomplishments...

As far as the movie stars go, they are just like the rest of us. Some of them probably wish they were "normal"

Ms. Marie said...

Well thank you for the comment, I'm sure that he will be happy to see her to her old self again!!! Well that is until this fall...

~M