Saturday, July 29, 2006

Finally...

IT'S OVER!!!! Here I come summer time fun...Or what's left of it. I have successfully completed my summer session of summer classes at CCSN (Community College of Southern Nevada) and I am so proud of myself. I received a paper from the instructor indicating the grade that I had before I turned in the research paper...B+. I guess that is good. I get upset when I think of that grade but the Cisco thinks that is a wonderful grade. I don't think so though...I've been getting A's for the last two semesters so it is hard to deal with a B I guess.

I'm free until August 28...Then the nightmare begins. Fall semester.

This fall it will certainly have it's highlights and challenges...I have 6 classes that I am registered for. Philosophy 102, Astronomy 101, Math 096, English 232, Communications 102 and Accounting 101. I think that I will have my work cut out for me. I have gotten to the point that I hate when I am not in school. I suppose that is a good thing. I think that I have become so used to being on my toes and busy all the time that when I don't have that chaos I'm lost. Instead I will clean the house like a mad woman and run continuous errands.

I think I will be OK in the fall, I hope that my family is ok with it. School = family misses me, especially kids.

I think of it in this way: Look how well off we will be when I finish school. No living paycheck to paycheck, being able to actually do something on the weekends and taking more vacations. It will definitely be a nice thing to experience.

Well wish me luck and I am sure that for the rest of the Summer I will be around poking in blogs since I happily have nothing else better to do with my weekends now.

~M

No comments: