Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mr. Wedgie Man...

So as I have written before, Anthony is my pride and joy. But then there are the times that I wish that he could have been a girl.

He is fasinated with bruises, fake tattoos, and thinking that he is the one person in the world that knows about wedgie's. I thought that it was something that I should worry about because these are things that he is constantly asking for. "Mommy give me a wedgie!!!" While he sticks his butt out at me and laughs. I think that he associates them with joking around. I know that he is safe though...he has this passion for this girl that is in the second grade.

He has is eyes set high, I guess he's like his mom...going for the older girl...right on Anthony. It's kind of cute, whenever I talk about this girl he blushes and laughs. He has a home made poster of the two of them, and makes up stories about her all the time. I think what's even cuter is that he begs Olivia and I not to tell her, but then changes his mind and tells his sister to give her a note on the playground. I discourage some of the activity and even threaten death sometimes when I hear some of the conversations between Olivia and him.

I guess from this moment on I will have my hands overflowing with worry and concern about this girl crazed boy.

~M

No comments: