Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Slowly But Surely...


Things haven't come to a halt exactly, but I'm just afraid to really move forward with the planning until the deposit is down at our reception/ceremony venue which will be next week. Then I can order my save the dates as well as start talking to the cake and catering people. I am excited and I know that things are going to start moving along at a pretty quick pace from here on out. Which is good, but I'm hoping that they hire another ordertaker soon, or it's going to get really tough really fast. I've been working a lot of overtime, which is good, but I'm just too tired most of the time to do the research that I should be doing when I am at home.

Next week will probably consist of the following things getting done...if I'm up to it...

~ Place deposit
~ Order Save the Dates
~ Talk with flower person
~ Talk with at least 2 cake people
~ See if Nordstrom still has the necklace that I want to buy for the big day
~ Call hair dresser and find out a time line
~ Call makeup artist to set up dry run of makeup sometime soon
~ Take Cisco and finish registering

I think that this list is one that could possibly get done...if I get home and sleep at least 5 hours after work. This is when I wish I was still working for Rick full time. I would be able to do everything that needed to be done (or at least the things that I want to get done by this point)and not have any problems. But the good thing with this job is that with all the overtime I can put more money away right now. I think that I have to come to a decision on the invitations as well because I want to put down the deposit for that as well so I don't run into any problems later.

We will see, I just know that I will have to enlist the help of my dear Husband to be...and I know that he will help me, he knows that it's the best thing to do :)

~M

No comments: