Wednesday, January 27, 2010

7 Months...15 Days and Counting...

It's getting closer. I still have to go and talk to a florist and actually hammer down some kind of budget I think. I started doing a seating chart for immediate family, but kind of figured since I was doing that I might as well do one for everyone else. I'm not sure how that is going to work out, but I'm I can figure it out. Payday is coming up so that means, putting money away and seeing if there are any other deposits that I will have to do ASAP so that I don't lose a vendor. It's getting kind of stressing and the other thing is I'm not sure what to do first. We haven't talked too much about the wedding, I think that Cisco is leaving a big part of this up to me, which is fine, but I need some imput from him about what the next step is and what we should focus on next. I know it will all work out, but it's just stressing thinking about it right now.

I am really excited though...I can't wait to walk down the aisle and see my husband. I can't wait to see my friends and family waiting there also. I can't wait to have my dad and step-dad walking me down the aisle. I can't wait to dance, eat, talk and have a great time with everyone that was looking forward to this moment as much as I was. I love the person that I am getting married to, I feel so lucky that I know all the good, bad and incredible things that I do about him and about us. I'm glad that we went through some serious s**t in the previous years, because now we know that we can withstand anything. I can't see anything breaking the bond that we share right now. It would have to be pretty damn bad to shake us up, at least me anyway.

I love you my dear and I hope I can wait the 7 months...15 days, then I will be your wife.

~M

No comments: