Monday, December 28, 2009

Now We Can Focus On Planning...

So since Christmas is offically over, family is gone, kids go back to school and everything is going to be returning to normal soon I can offically focus on planning the wedding. The deposit is going to be made in early January and the venue has agreed to hold the date until then. We have registered at one place and now I just have to make sure Cisco goes with me to another so we can finish it. The one project that I did do was to make a wedding website, which was quite fun. We have had 53 site visits to it, but only one person left a comment...which makes me wonder who has been looking at it. I'm sure that it's out there for more than just my guests but I still wonder.

Two of my bridesmaids have come with me to go and look at dresses and we were actually able to pick some out. It was quite exciting actually. I still feel in a daze when I go to do wedding stuff though, I guess because it still feels like it's not really happening. I guess 30 is a good age to get married. That number still sounds so old to me, at least when I say it out loud. It will be nice though I'm excited. I only have to wait for another couple of months to order my little flower girl's dress, Olivia's dress and I have to wait unitl my little nephew is born before my MOH can order her dress. I think I will be on pins and needles until that time comes, only because of the time lines that the girl at the store told me about. I guess that is something that is to be expected though and I shouldn't be surprised, I'm sure that feeling is not going to be fleeing soon.

Well I think the next big project will be to pick out the cake and flowers, that scares the S*** out of me, just by looking at all of the prices and everything. We have picked out a cake, now we just have to find a baker that we (I) trust and think that can do what I want as far as the design goes. I guess I should talk to Cisco and see what flavoring of cake he would want, I know he wants Tiramisu, but I don't know if they are able to do it. We will see soon though.

~M

No comments: