Thursday, December 03, 2009

Themed Weddings...


I'm not sure if it was a mistake or a really good idea but....while listening to a song that Cisco was saying could be our song to dance to I had mentioned how it would be funny if the theme was an 80's wedding. I was just kidding but you should have seen how is face lit up and then the ideas started pouring out of his mouth..."I could have a blue tux!" That was enough for me...I regretted the words that had escaped my mouth right away.

After thinking about it and talking about how fun it would be I'm slowly considering it...only considering.

But how do you put a elegant ceremony (outfits and all) mixed with an 80's themed reception without doing aqua net hairstyles and trashy leg warmer type dresses for the girls to wear at the altar? I think that is the one thing that I am fighting with internally. When I say no to the idea Cisco starts with, "you're such a party pooper!" so I do want a different wedding, but it would have to still come out tasteful.

So let the ideas begin...

~M

No comments: