Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Think I May Be Dying...

That's it...I quit. No more Kickboxing classes on Monday's. I usually go on Thursday's, which is good I am now used to the tempo and know what this guy that is the teacher is going to do. The woman that taught this class yesterday is just pure evil. My knees hurt so bad from this little session yesterday. :( But it's all good. I can now fit into my clothes and them be a little big on me. I actually did two classes yesterday. I did the kickboxing and then Zumba ( I think that is how it is spelled ), I had so much fun doing this class. It's like a whole bunch of dancing set to some really awesome music. I will definately be doing that again. So far since I last weighed myself at the beginning of the week I have lost 6 pounds. I had stopped working out for a while so I gained the 5 pounds that I had lost right back on, but I have lost it and I think at the end of the week I will weigh myself again at the gym. I don't trust the scale at home. I think it lies and tries to make me feel bad. :)

~M

No comments: