Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happiness Is...


A bubble bath with candles and champagne...

Perhaps a warm "gun" ( for all those Beatle fans out there )...

Being loved by my kids...

Being loved by my man...

Having a job...

Feeling good about myself physically for the first time in a long time...

Knowing it's the season for vacations...

Lulu and Kipper...

My gym membership, lol...

Flowers...

The Sun...

The Moon...

Thunderstorms on a summer afternoon...

Naps on Sunday...

Disneyland :)...

Cisco...

Olivia...

Anthony...

I don't always wake up in the morning and think about the sweet fuzzy things that accompany our lives day to day let alone think much about them at all in the length of the day. But for some strange reason I woke up in a particularly good mood this morning, which is highly unusual. I'm usually all business and dread going to work. But on this particular morning I noticed something in the mirror as I was staring at myself...I'm losing weight. I could finally tell and was so excited. I have been working very hard the past week or so to lose 10 pounds, it's a little bet / deal that Cisco and I have going, before we go on vacation in a week. I've been running at least a mile and a half 4 to 5 days a week at the gym and have gone to a couple of Kickboxing classes. So I've been noticing changes, but it didn't really hit me hard until this morning. I mean I actually considered wearing a tank top and jeans with nothing over the tank top, but then thought better of it...not ready for that yet, confidence wise at least. So it's just a good day all around. It will be even better as soon as I eat something, cause I am starving, but otherwise I thought I would share in my happiness.

~M

2 comments:

Yummerson said...

Congratulations on your weight loss but moreso on the confidence that comes with it. ;-)

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Great work!!! I hope this bout of confidence keeps you happy and on track.