Friday, June 13, 2008

Conquering Quickbooks...


So on Rick's urging, I contacted the accountant so that they could come and set our office up with Quickbooks. Now I guess he doesn't remember when I asked him to do this at the beginning of my career here at our little office. So now I am stuck with inputting information from the beginning of the year. I guess that he wasn't smart enough to do this in January, so now I am stuck putting information in from January 1. Yep, that's right all of our invoices, all of our checks that we wrote, all our deposits, and payroll. I could just kill him right now. Now this is on top of everything else that I have to do, billings, etc. I nearly cried yesterday when he asked me to look for something and I couldn't find it quick enough. I am thinking about not answering the phone today...just to get more of this crap done. But only two more day's until vacation, so that is the good thing that I can look forward to.

~M

No comments: