Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yet Another Trip...

Yes, I guess you can call it a family outing. I don't know when the last time was that we all got out of town together. I know it's been a long while. It's sad when it's hard for me to think of the last time.

A childhood friend is having his son baptized in Glendale, CA this Sunday. So, I am packing a day's worth of clothes and we are leaving around 7pm. I have to pick up the Cisco at work and then we are going to go from there.

I am waiting for Olivia to come home so that we can finish up and then go and pick him up. I think I am going to make sandwiches, fruit and some drinks and that will be the food for the road. Considering we will have to eat while driving. I don't feel like getting there at 1am because we had to eat at Coco's in Baker.

It should be nice though. We are staying in Pasadena. We will wake up early tomorrow and have breakfast and then walk around in Old Town. I swear besides Manhattan that is my favorite place.

Well I don't have homework that I know of besides reading Madame Bovary for English, but that isn't due until Thursday and since there is no English or Astronomy class on Tuesday it will be ok.

~M

No comments: