Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blaa...Blaa...Blaa...

As far as I am concerned there has been nothing all that interesting going on with my life and frankly I am becoming quite bored. I think that it is time to stir some s@*#! I don't know what yet and I don't know if I actually will be doing that but it seems like a good idea none the less.

I came back recently from the one day trip from Pasadena/Glendale and had an awesome time. I have decided that all parties that involve my minority friends and family are always better than the boring and bland caucasian parties that I have attended in the past. I certainly hope that this weekend will be that one exception (I'm attending a wedding here in Vegas).

For some reason all the parties that I have been to, including parties like Prom and Homecoming, that involve my white friends are always so bland. No one really wants to get up and dance and have a good time. They are too busy sitting at the table talking about what another person is wearing and what time the thing is going to be over.

On the other hand the other side of my family and friends, who happen to be Mexican, know how to make a party fun. There is of course plenty of drinking associated with these festivities and many songs and dances to keep one busy. Also no one is afraid to be the only one on the dance floor. (I have found at caucasian parties no one wants to be the only one or the first one on the dance floor. They would rather sit at the table and do a f*@&ed up version of a dance that they really don't know how to do.)

I have come to the point in my life where I have finally realized that I don't get out too much, I don't go to clubs hardly at all, I will never get married, and I will never have another child. So that means that when I go out to have a good time I will not be concerned about who is looking at me or what they think. I could care less. The only opinion that is important to me is that of my "little family" I don't care about the rest. They can kiss my dancin' ass for all I care!

~M

No comments: