Wednesday, June 28, 2006

6 Years and Counting....

So it has been 6 years today.

Six years since the phone number switches....

Six years since the first embrace....

Six years since the first love making session....

Six years since the first conversations of value....

Six years since becoming a couple....

Six years since the first kiss.....

Six years since the tremendous feelings of anxiety....

Six years since the feeling of being....

Six years since the first kind words...

Six years since the first look of desire....

Six years since the first meeting of a very special child....

Six years since the feelings of "I hope it turns out the way I think it will"...

It's been six years today and all I can think about is how fast those years have gone by. It only feels like yesterday when I met Olivia for the first time and she came to me so easily and sat on my lap. I look back on it now and it is amazing to me of how much our kids have grown, together and towards eachother and us. They have different parents in many respects but they have been living with the ones who affect them everyday. I think that it is a very special thing and I am happy to be a part of it all. I can't wait until I can write another blog in another six years and look back then. It is exciting and nerve wrecking to think of what the future may hold, but as usual I have nothing but deep hope and good thoughts about it all.

I know that I have serious doubts about the relationship at times and still do, but I think that they will be worked out with time. I hope that the time isn't too long but hopefully that will be the case. I look forward to the future and what surprises that it may hold. I know that it will also bring dissapointments and sadness at times but such is life. It would be boring without some of the ups and downs.

I love my hunny and I love my hunny's.

~M

No comments: