Saturday, September 06, 2008

TMI...TMI...TMI...

Beware...Too Much Information can be dangerous.

I swear that is how I feel about one of my new co-workers. I guess there is someone like this in every establishment because I remember at Mandalay Bay there was someone like this as well. Wanting to share way too information about themselves. Let's call her A, well A decided to tell me all about her boyfriend today. Now let's keep in mind that I have never worked with this girl before. I guess it may be good that people feel so comforatable around me but I think that I would rather her not feel the need to tell me that she has sex with her well endowed boyfriend everyday and how good he is. She also felt the need to ask me how my sex life was. Now let's remember that when she was telling me this we were on the selling floor. I was surprised that my mouth didn't drop open. I just couldn't believe that she would feel the need to share this information with me. She also is such a lady. She thought it would be a good idea to burp quite loudly while a customer was walking by. Another girl we work with M said that she also farts in a customer's presence. How nice. I thought that my night of TMI would be over at the end of the night, but about 10 minutes before closing she wanted to air her frustration about having to still be there and the store not closing yet, since she wanted to go home and have sex and get something to eat. Gee aren't I stupid I keep forgetting that they fall into the same catagory! It's been a long time since I have had things to write about concerning work and I always get a kick out of other people's work stories. I have ever since I was little because my dad used to come home and tell me all of his, I never met these people but I knew who they were just by the stories he came home with everyday. I guess now I have my own to tell...again.

~M

No comments: