Sunday, September 28, 2008

Something To Look Forward To...

Yay! Finally, it took long enough for there to be something to watch on TV! I have my Tivo all set up for this coming season. Since I'm working mostly at nights during the week I have to make sure all my favorite shows are being recorded. Thank god I will be home tonight to watch Desperate Housewives. I am looking forward to seeing how things have come along 5 years later and all :)

This is another one that I really got into that I am looking forward to watching tonight. It came on last week but Mr. Tivo is my little friend and I get to do laundry tonight and watch what happened! Happy happy!

there is some conflict with tonight so I have to Tivo Amazing Race so that Cisco can watch it with me. I am still wanting to be on this show...soon. I think that I will apply next season! I have to find someone to go with, I don't think Cisco would be able to.
I can't wait to see this tonight too!

got a couple of others that I like, like Survivor! I don't know why they are so fun to watch but they are. I think the only thing I hate about Survivor is what they do on one of the last shows, where they take the torch of the players that were thrown off and put them to rest...WHATEVER!!! Other than that, I like that show a lot!


There is also Saturday Night Live, especially since we have these joker nominees for the presidential race, it's pretty funny.

Well as you can see I don't have much else to blog about!

It's just a wonderful time of year! There is so much to look forward to, at least when it comes to watching TV!

No comments: