Friday, September 12, 2008

"I Am Not Going To Disneyland In October..."


Cisco wrote this and made me sign it but this of course was right after my mom and I went in October last year, and it was the second trip within a four month period so I was not exactly excited about going with my mom this year. Well when I told my mom that I wasn't going she said that she would take her friend with her. I definitely thought that she would not go at all because she wasn't taking me with her. Well a few months later she told me that she was going to take my brother's girlfriend. At this point I didn't really know her and I was just pissed that of all the people she could have taken that it would be her. I mean I hadn't even met the girl yet and my mom was instant best friends with her...please. Well I have gotten to know her since then and I just love her. She is the best thing that has happened to my brother and we love Disneyland like crazy so it's just a match in heaven. We do have a lot of fun together when we are together so that is good. I just love spending time with her, and I think that by her going my mom may calm down on feeling the need to talk excessively. I was really bummed at the thought that now that I wanted to go I couldn't because of school and now work, but since school is a no go for right now it was just going to be tricky to get the time off of the new job. Well I asked for time off from my new job so that I can go and actually got it, so now it's official I am going to Disneyland in October.

The bet was that I wouldn't go, I can't remember if Cisco and I actually bet anything on it, but my mom keeps reminding me that if I were to go he would pay for the ticket, she said that since she was a witness he can't go back on it...ha ha right? Yeah, well I don't really expect him to pay for the ticket, but if he wanted to give me some money to buy some Pooh crap while I'm there that would be ok too! So yes, I am going even though I signed the napkin saying I wouldn't. I know that the napkin is long gone, but since Cisco knew that I would destroy it he took a picture of it, I thought that I had erased it, apparently not. Damn those digital cameras...what ever happened to the 110 rolls that took years to develop!

~M

No comments: