Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well Its A Little Update...

well hopefully this little blog will come out just fine... Cisco gave me a real cell phone for Christmas, yay no more go phone for me! Im so excited. I am sending this blog from the phone right now trying to get the hang of the keyboard, I guess the good thing about it is that it is set up just like a computer keyboard so I am flying across this thing like a champ. There wasnt too much that was different about this christmas from others...the kids got more presents than they should have and still felt the need to complain about it... which really bothers me. So I have been warming up to the idea of Ciscos to spend next christmas in Mexico. I think that it would be good to have the kids spend it somewhere where the kids dont get as much and they are genuinely thankful for what they do get. I have the thought right now that due to the spoilings of aunts, uncles and grandparents they have in the back of their head "i wish i got more" or "what else did i get?" so we will see how the fates play out for us. I hope that we are able to do it. I hope that all of you had a great holiday with your family and friends. Happy New year to you all...make it a safe one. :)
-M

No comments: