Saturday, December 15, 2007

On The Search For...

Hannah Montana. I thought that it would be an awesome Christmas present for Olivia if I were to score some Hannah Montana concert tickets. Cisco just left to go to the Ticketmaster located in one of the local grocery stores and I am camped out on the computer. The tickets go on sale at noon, so I have about 20 or so minutes until I have to type faster than ever before. We said whoever got the tickets first would call the other, so that we don't buy two sets. I guess I could always sell them to one of Olivia's little friends for the price that we bought them for if that did happen. But, I don't want to go through the hassle of doing all that. I really hope that we get them, but if we don't the one good thing is that, 1. Olivia doesn't know she is coming to do a concert here and 2. She doesn't know that I'm trying to get the tickets.

It's funny because I thought this was a project that I was going to do on my own, since I came up with it and all. But at about 5:30 or 6:00 this morning Cisco was getting dressed. I couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing. I asked him and he said that he was going to the MGM to see if he could get the tickets. So believe me it's nice to have a partner in crime now with this stuff.

I hope we get them, but if not atleast I tried extremely hard. I even tried to join the fan club at $30 a year, just to get the presale code to get the tickets yesterday.

Well wish me luck and I'll eventually blog to say how it all went down.

~M

2 comments:

Cisco said...

Sorry Baby, I know your heart was in it...

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Oh no! No good?