Monday, December 24, 2007

Tonight Is The Night...

it's Christmas Eve and the kids are all kinds of excited. They can't help from jumping up and down in complete excitement. For me, I'm excited also, I just am a little happy that it's all over. It just gets to the point where it's a little too hectic for me. It's the jumping around and visiting everyone in the next two nights that drives me nuts, I swear we will be living in the car tonight and tomorrow, or atleast that is what it feels like. I think that I just might not come into work on Wednesday, well yeah right who am I kidding, I'm here right now. Atleast today is only a half day. But it was so hard to come into work when the house was nice and warm, the kids and Cisco were in their PJ's watching cartoons and here I am coming down the stairs going to work. That just really sucked. I'm sure I will be feeling the same way on Wednesday also. That is how it always is. No one wants to come into work on Christmas Eve as well as the day after Christmas. I think that this is a lot better though, job wise, because I remember when I worked at Mandalay how much it sucked to go to work. And at those places you don't get the holiday's off. You're actually very lucky if you do get the holiday off.

Well here is to tonight and Olivia's performance. As well as Christmas in general.

Till I see you all again...

~M

1 comment:

Yummerson said...

Merry Christmas!