Thursday, May 03, 2007

Out of the Bag...



So surprise surprise I wasn't able to keep the secret of the trip...I told Cisco a couple of weeks ago and since then we have been talking about it on and off. I told him that I was planning on taking him to London. I have wanted to go there for quite some time and I think that time is going to be approaching very fast now. I think that it will be next spring which leaves plenty of time for me to plan and for Cisco and I to finalize the decision on taking the kids.

I would love to take them. I think that it would be great to have a real "family" vacation. I am just hoping that it will be the four of us...that is what makes me look forward to it even more. When I have more details about things I will be sure to write about it. I'm not sure about how many people read this but if you have any suggestions on things to do while we are there I am more than happy to listen to them.

:)

~M

No comments: