Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One Tequila, Two Tequila, Now I'm On The Floor...


What A Bad Mix...

But now that I think about it...that poster sums it up pretty good for me!

Uhhh....I don't even think I want to talk about it....

I am still recovering from my evening full of fun lastnight. We had a nice little family dinner...and then after Cisco had mentioned how he wanted a shot of tequila...

Well, I came up with the wonderful idea of playing poker and whoever lost the hand had to do a shot...well then that led to playing another game that also involved tequila shots.

Let's just say that we stopped playing when there was only about 4 large shots left in the bottle. I was confident that I was going to be ok and live through the night, but, no such luck.

I have had a miserable day and it's 10 pm and I still feel like s*#&!!! I just thought I would write this little memo before I went to lay down...again.

~M

2 comments:

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

ugh. sounds like fun. :)

Ms. Marie said...

oh yeah....I had a blast...lol