Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Who??? Cisco??? Where...



Yes, I'm wondering where my beau is...if anyone finds him please send him back care of Melissa....Thank you.

He has been working so much he comes home when I am asleep and leaves when I am asleep. Good thing that we have a stable relationship or it would be thought that he was up to no good.

I know that this job is "for the better" but I certainly hope that "we" see rewards soon...If I wanted to be a single mother with two kids I would have signed up for it on my own. I don't like eating dinner at the table alone ( without stimulating adult conversation so that I don't have to hear about who farted in class that day constantly ). Sure it's nice having alone time with the kids but it's hard to enjoy that time when I am needing to deligate tasks that need to get done....Storytime before bed, good luck! That turns into an argument because there is always the other one that wants to have their story read to them instead. It's tough I'll give it that much...I try to stay up and wait for him to come home from work, but it's nearly impossible since I am so exhausted after doing the mom thing all afternoon and night. It's not easy being a cook, personal driver to events, nanny, dishwasher, laundry maid and housekeeper all in one day...nearly everyday. I think that after all of this "training" that he is going through it should settle down a little bit...I hope. Well that's enough whining for now...I know that I will grow used to it, but for right now I'm not...I know when I am though it will seem like things had always been this way :)

He should have normal days off and then that will help a lot. So here is to looking toward the future...and still if you see my precious send him home...IMMEDIATELY!!!

No comments: