Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lonely...




I am feeling lonesome about 95% of the time now...sure I have the kids and things to do around the house. It just isn't the same though when he's at work and we are able to steal small moments when he isn't busy at work. I know that it is something that I will grow used to and adapt to, but I don't want to get used to that...it scares me. I enjoy the sound of all of us in the house. Talking about nothing too special, but just the fact that we are in the house together. I look forward to this Sunday because he will be home with all of us, eventhough I'm sure we will be going to church alone while he sleeps for a better part of the morning or afternoon. I can't stand this new schedule that he is on, but I must be thankful that we both have jobs and eachother. Also, I'm sure he doesn't like the schedule much either.

~M

1 comment:

Cisco said...

I don't feel good about it. I miss "Family day"..
But I see it as a small sacrifice to better things down the road. I do love you for the extra effort that you are making.