Monday, November 06, 2006

And So The Countdown Begins...

My birthday is this month. I guess it is something to be excited about. I have noticed, however, that during the past couple of years having a birthday isn't as exciting as it was in years past. I think growing up has a lot to do with it. I am begining to look at it as just another day on the calendar. It's ok, I guess. I think that I am a little disapointed. I thought that I would be doing so many other things and having so much more when I turned 25, 26 and now 27. I am beginning to accept it, or forcing myself to accept it. It's ok, it's just another day.

~M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

27, 37, 41

The difference in between is hardly noticeable...
Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Marie said...

Yeah thanks...something to look forward to.......................................................................................................NOT!

(...that was a pause...you know what a pause is don't you?)

~M