Friday, November 17, 2006

Almost There...

Well Fall semester is coming to an end. It was pretty rough going for a while. I dropped two classes because they were more intensive than I thought that they would be. It's alright though. I still have four that I am taking.

I received my grade for Astronomy and it was an A+, one down three more to go. My last class date is on December 12 and I have one research paper to do on Hedda Gabler and a paper to do on relationships from Communications. Other than that Math is just the testing. Since I have an A+ in my Astronomy class I was given the option to not go back to that class, which I am taking. Why go if I don't need to, I'm happy with a 98% in the class, that may have gone up since the test lastnight, which was 100%.

I feel good about how I am doing in school right now. I have been working hard and reading a lot. I am half way done with getting my AB and it will be good to graduate from CCSN and then transfer to UNLV.

I am in the process of deciding if I want to go with a Double Major. I don't know. I do know that it will be a lot of work, but I can do it. Especially if I put my mind to it.

~M

No comments: