Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Load Of Ideas...

So since my Birthday is just around the corner I have been asked by several people how I would like to spend it. I have thought very deeply and hard about this and I am ready to put down various examples. I have told the Cisco that I shouldn't have to tell him what to do for my birthday. I would think that by now he would know that I am an extremely romantic person and he would know what I would want to do. But it should be interesting to see. I will give a scenario and then proceed with my list.

Wake up in the morning, smack one of the kids on the head to wake up for school. :) Find post it notes around the house telling me Happy Birthday and how much I am loved. Smile and smack someone else on the head out of sheer happiness. Drink my special. Grande Decaf Vanilla Latte that was brought from Starbucks just for me. Drive myself and the Kidlets to my job. Work begrudgingly on my birthday. Make sure that I tell everyone at work and at the job site that it is my birthday by wearing my little princess crown that I bought at Disneyland. Go to lunch with the kidlets. Sometime in the afternoon be so surprised that I almost cry when I receive a dozen roses (11 red and 1 white in the middle, or fire and ice) delivered to me at work, with a beautiful card to go with it. Smack one of the kids again out of sheer happiness :P Work until ummmm...about 4:30pm. Go home make me and the kiddies dinner or if I get really lucky the Cisco will not be busy that day and he will take us out to dinner, while I will still be wearing my crown mind you. Go home tuck the kiddies in bed and then drink Port until I can't see straight!

I think that would be a good birthday. Now, let's keep in mind that there has to be a celebration happening during the weekend! Here is a list of ideas that I have in mind for that weekend!

Restaurants

Coco's
Rosemarys
Alize
McDonalds
Andres
Craft Steak

Things I would like to do afterwards

See a show, such as...

O
Barry Mannalo
Mystere (again)
Love
Penn and Teller
Chippendales

And then after that enjoy a drink somewhere.

Such as...

The Mix
Roadrunner
VooDoo Lounge
PT's Pub
Ghost Bar
Onyx Lounge

Now, if the Cisco isn't able to come up with his own ideas for this birthday thing and he decides to use my list as a reference I certainly hope that he is going to use his Left side of the brain to pick appropriate choices. I have already went over this with him once, so it will be interesting to find out if he is able to pick the right things. I wouldn't think that it would be hard. It would be nice to stay somewhere other than home with something waiting in the room upon our arrival. But who knows...

A question of presents has also been brought up and with the Cisco I have solved this dilemma by helping him out. He can either get me nothing or an Engagement ring. I am no longer shy about asking about this. He knows what I want and if he chooses not to get me that then I want nothing for Birthday's, Christmas', Valentines', anniversary's. He says, "that's not fair", I beg to differ. I can think of something else that isn't fair...Don't make me go there. But I think that if he doesn't want to marry me then shopping for me for the holiday's is going to be extremely easy, one less thing to buy.

From my parents I know I'm gonna get money, and that is good, I need a new outfit and to pay for the $700 diamond bracelet that I bought for myself, for my birthday of course! I never bought real jewelry before and it was fun. It's a simple bracelet with little diamonds in it, I like it. She gave me a huge discount because I said it was my birthday present to myself. I can't wait to get it!

Well here is to a Happy Birthday to myself in a couple of weeks.

~M

2 comments:

Monique Rielle said...

I am sooo going to steal your idea on wearing the my little princess crown all day on my birthday!! (also a couple weeks away) :)

Ms. Marie said...

I don't mind at all! I love lending out new ideas!

~M