Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Lonesome Week...

Well Anthony is out camping in Mammoth California with my parents and I miss him dearly. It's been a long time since I have let him go anywhere without me for so long. I'm not used to it.

I decided as a nice surprise I would paint his room and give it a total makeover. I painted it last night, lime green with blue polkadots. I bought curtains at Potterybarn that were on sale for only $10, if you can believe that and a couple of shelves and a mirror that has polkadot circles cut out so that you can put pictures there. I think that he will be suprised.

It hasn't been asked of me to move in but I haven't been told to look for a place in the near future either. The Cisco told me that he likes that fact that I am here, so here I will stay. I figured that if I am going to live here with my little family the least that I can do for my son is to make him feel like this is his house too and give his room a little bit of personality.

I think that he will like what I did to his room...it's a hell of a lot better than looking at blank walls all the time.

I am going to be painting Olivia's room too, but I think that all I will have to do is to clean it up she has all the stuff for her room already.

~M

No comments: