Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here It Comes...

...Fall Semester at CCSN begins Monday!!! I'm excited...I always am. I am ready for new challenges and meeting new people. Those that know me know that I have had problems with anxiety when it comes to people I don't know. I look forward to the challenge of having to talk and associate with new people.

I have bought all of my school books for the fall semester and all I can say is...I quit! I know that I can handle all of the classes that I have registered for and even get good grades in them...I just have to have the motivation. But when I bought my books my tail became tucked between my legs from fear.

I was questioning myself as to what I got into with the class load and all, but I keep telling myself. It will be ok...it will fly by before I know it and I will be so proud of myself when I am finished.

Just to freshen up memory...I have 6 classes this fall.

The English books that I had to buy sent a shiver down my spine...it is a set of three (world literature from 1400's to 1900's) the pages of this book are similar to the bible. Rice paper. My eyes just about popped out of my head. I like to read and can comprehend and do it fast, but DAMN!!! Books that total 3,000 pages. I wonder how much I will enjoy reading when I finish with this class.

Well wish me luck and if you don't hear from me until December you will know why.

~M

2 comments:

x said...

good luck!
glad that Cisco posted your blog address. Come back before December :)

Deb said...

You can do it. Even when you feel overwhelmed and you don't know how you will make it through the day repeat that to yourself over and over until you believe it. Your future is 1% luck and 99% hard work. Believe in yourself.