Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Is It A Boy or Is It A Girl...

I feel the kicking in my abdomen...it feels like a little fish swimming around...then there is a kick and the wind is knocked out of me. What in the hell is going on???

Oh yeah I forgot that I just found out that I am pregnant.

I think I forgot to tell everyone that I know. Well I told the important people in my life: Cisco, Anthony and Olivia. Now I have to figure out how I am going to surprise my mom with the news because I know that she is going to be so happy that she isn't going to know what to do with herself. I think my dad will be disapointed again...I will have to put off school for a little while again. I know that he will have something to say about it. He was really happy for me when I told him that I would be graduating next summer and now this is going to delay the plans for who knows how long.

The possibility of me having another C-Section is almost for sure since I had one with Anthony. I can't wait till I find out what I am having next week. When that happens I am going to have one of my girlfriends take me to go and get registered at Babies R Us. I think that my friend Jackie is going to be very happy because she is a prego right now too and we will be prego together.

As I lay there rubbing the bump and humming a little tune Anthony walks into the living room and rubs my belly and says, "Oh look at the belly, look at the belly, I hope it is a boy, I want a little brother." I just laugh and think of how I would like a girl, but secretly wishing for a boy also.

Well I get up to go to the kitchen when all of a sudden something wet starts down my leg...

Whew....I woke up this morning and was happy that it was only a dream. It would have been nice to find out if it was a girl or a boy...well I better go to the bathroom now before something wet really does go down my leg :)

~M

No comments: