Thursday, January 19, 2006

Excited

I am so excited about starting up with school again. I haven't gone for one semester and it seems like an eternity. I think in a way it is my escape from reality for a while. Those couple of hours spent alone with my thoughts is always a good thing.
I enjoy being around the other students. I think I like the College that I go to because it is so diverse. It isn't just the stuck up "I know everyone here" crowd.
I haven't met many people like that at my school and I am happy for that I hope that it stays that way.
I did very well the last semester that I went to school. I hope that it is going to be the same way.
I told my boyfriend to cuddle me and kiss me now because when school starts he isn't going to have the chance. I am taking 4 classes and I think that I will be so busy with that, that he will be neglected for a small amount of time.
I think that it will be good for me. I am happy that I look forward to going to school. I would have quit in a heartbeat if I dreaded it.
Wish me luck! M

No comments: