Tuesday, May 06, 2008

And So It's Time To Start Over...Again...


And so it begins...I have registered for the fall. I didn't go at all last year, just because I think I needed a break as well as there was so much going on with the kids. But now that I am the first one to sign up for anything I will make sure to let the rest of the clan know, so that our children are not haphazardly thrown into activities without wondering where they should go after...I think this includes me as well.

I am excited about going back, I think because I missed two semesters. I will be taking my last Management class, Intermediate Algebra, Philosophy and Accounting. I am halfway done with school at CSN and I figured last night that if I go for this Semester, Spring and next fall then I will be done and I will be able to graduate in the Spring of 2010. I guess that is a good round number to end things on. Then it will be time to transfer to UNLV to finish out the next "two" years. When I was looking at my credits that I have earned yesterday it didn't feel like I had gone as far as I have. I think it is because when I take classes I load up, so that I can get it done. I haven't done too shabby yet, but I think this semester I will definitely need to see a tutor to help with the accounting and math aspect of this whole thing.

The only classes that I have left really are math classes, which sucks because I'm not all that great at math and it takes so much for me to finally grasp an idea that is trying to be taught. I miss taking the usual writing classes, I think it is because I am good at them. I think after I post this I will go onto UNLV's site and see what classes I will need to finish out the second part of this little degree that I'm trying for.

~M

1 comment:

Cisco said...

We'll be supporting you all the way baby!