Friday, November 09, 2007

Updates...



So it's been a crazy last couple of weeks, but I have finally found my way back to the computer. (In the darkness of my office when I'm not working, but atleast I'm writing) So I'm at my mom's house right now having dinner and now that it is over I would like to go home, but I am being held prisioner until dessert is served, which should be in about 15 minutes. Yuck...I don't even feel like having any right now, I just want to go home, but oh well, just 15 minutes more to go then I shall be released.

So the Halloween party is over and November is in full swing and with it, work, a couple of birthday's to celebrate as well as my own and the holiday shopping season. I think that things are going to be pretty dry this year. I just don't have the funds to do much. I either pay bills or buy presents, let me think...uh, I guess I pick electricity and water. Silly me! It's ok though the only thing that I know Cisco and I really do want to get the kids is a Wii, but if I can't find one I'm not going to stress out and kill myself over one. I will cut one out of a magazine, put it in a box, wrap it up and then when Christmas is over the kids can come with us to pick one up. I think that would be ok also. Everything always works out, even if it's not how you planned it.

Well whenever I get around to plugging in my camera at home I will and post some pictures from the Halloween party and also talk about it a little bit.

Until we meet again...

~M

No comments: