Friday, November 16, 2007

It Took Long Enough...

Well I finally got around to downloading my pictures so a little history for some of them...Halloween Party, need I say more? It was a lot of fun, Anthony was Indiana Jones and Olivia was Hermione. I wonder if you can guess who I was...Alice In Wonderland, just in case :)I think this party went better than last year. I even put up a little Haunted House in the garage I was thinking for a little bit that none of the kids would go into it, but low and behold that is where they spent most of the day in there. This party was not as stressful as last year and I think that was because I pretty much knew what I was going to do. I'm sure that getting started a month early with the planning and shopping probably helped. I do always forget how much money it always costs and all the time it takes to make the food and set everything up, but it's all worth it because I know all the kids have fun.
I always give out the best prizes, so it's definitely worth coming to my parties...you know Halloween T-Shirts and other things that you normally don't get at parties, at least not any parties that I have been to. I swore that I wouldn't have a party next year, but that is what I said last year also. It's hard not to because it really is a good time.

So now that is over with and it's November already! Can you believe it? I know that I can't, and if you live in Las Vegas it doesn't feel like November at all. It is driving me crazy! It is a known fact that I hate the heat as it is and now that it's not getting cold is not a good thing for me. It's going to be a busy week, but it should all be fun. Tomorrow we leave for California to go to a party, I'm going to try and spell this correctly, a Quincenerra. Now if I didn't please don't hate me too badly and feel free to correct me (I know that Cisco will). Let's see what else...oh yeah, my best friend Steve is getting married on Wednesday, yeah the day before Thanksgiving and what was even better than this was that he called me yesterday and told me. There is a 50th Anniversary party to go to and last but not least my birthday. Oh, isn't that going to be exciting. Another year and yet no drama. How nice...:)

Well I think that it is time to go, but when all the festivities are over I will be sure to post, maybe I'll even get a chance in between things.

~M

2 comments:

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

That looked like a great party! Glad you had fun, and I'm sure the kids loved it!

Adriana said...

Hello, nice party and by the way is QuinceaƱera, ;) bye...