Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's my birthday...(part 1)

And I'll cry if I want to...well atleast I think I will if Cisco comes home tonight to tell me that he doesn't have tomorrow off. Which I would think he would since I'm pretty sure that he has known my little birthday would be on a Friday for a while. I am not officially 28 for a couple of more hours, so I have to enjoy being 27 for right now. Cause "at the stroke of 12 the spell will be broken" just as Cinderella's fairy Godmother would say.

Unfortunatly for me I have to spend my birthday trying to get the issues that I am having with my Drivers License resolved. So it's off to the Courthouse at 7:30 in the morning to see if I can work my charms. Even the lady at the DMV this evening felt bad for me. So...maybe I can make this work. Gotta go looking cute tomorrow.:)

I don't really have any plans, Olivia said that I was invited to dinner with her Grandmother and Godmother, but that all depends on if Mr. C can get the day off, if he doesn't then I will take them up on their offer. If he does then I hope that he has actually planned out the evening, I like spontinaety, but there has to be suprise on my end not on his too, he's supposed to know what we are doing. Not get in the car and then say, "So what do you wanna do?" I HATE that. I don't like that on special occasions when I'm not supposed to do the thinking and when I have told him many examples of what I would like to do for my birthday. I think that I have even given some very good examples on this blog before. Yeah, I wish I knew how to do the thing with the link so that he could click on it and see the evidence. But if you look at last November I think I did make a list.

Well when things have settled from this weekend I will write again. Saturday Cisco has the Santa Run, and I'm sure he'll post pictures for that, and I signed up to do the Walk for Autism. I think that December 1st is the day of the walks or something, because there is the Las Vegas Marathon too. But then on Sunday is Cisco's Christmas dinner for MGM Food and Beverage so it will be a busy weekend.

Adeu till then

~M

2 comments:

Yummerson said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Cisco said...

I love you for sentimental reasons
I hope you do believe me
I've given you my heart
I love you
and you alone were meant for me
please give your loving heart to me and say we'll never ever part
I think of you every morning
and dream of you every night
Darling I'm never lonely
whenever you are in sight
All because I love you
for sentimental reasons
I hope you do believe me baby
I've given you my heart

I love you and Happy Birthday!