Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Godzilla...

So Anthony went to California with one of his grandmothers two weekends ago. Upon his return he brought home an iguana...which was named Godzilla. The first name was King Godzilla, probably to pay tribute to one of his favorite movies...King Kong and the other just because it's a lizard I suppose. This thing is straight from the depths of hell and I am hoping that it dies of natural causes. I was planning on not feeding it until it stopped trying to attack me with the super swoosh of his tail, but good luck. I thought it would be mean to starve some animal.

I told Anthony that if he doesn't become nicer then I am going to rid the house of this unpleasant member of the family. It doesn't help that he is a bit stupid too. I give him yummy food all of the time and he just dumps it around his cage and spills his water like an idiot. I am trying as hard as I can to give this animal a good home, but he just doesn't want it. I guess I wouldn't either if I was stuck in a cage and fed, if he was nicer I would take him out and walk him on a little leash but he's just so mean he makes it impossible.

Oh, well...I guess I should have said yes to the mouse instead....

~M

No comments: