Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feelings of Love...




After a brief conversation with my hunny lastnight that scared the *@$! out of me I realized that it takes a great deal of love, care and devotion to that person to pester and bother when it comes to matters concerning your mate, in my case a flag that was raised in his eyes concerning my health. I found it quite nice to have someone be so genuinely concerned about me. Besides when I was pregnant with Anthony no one has really felt that way or was overly concerned about my health or general well being besides the usual, "So how ya feelin' today?" That is an answer that just needs to be given with "Ok, thanks" I don't think people actually expect you to answer this question.

I am glad for him being in my life and stickin' around through it all...good and bad.

I hope you know I love you babe...

;)

~M

No comments: