Thursday, February 01, 2007

While My Computer Gently Weeps...

Well this poor computer has about had it...or so I would think. That is all I have been doing for the past couple weeks at work...actually working. Yes, I know it would be thought that I am supposed to be working but as usual it had been really slow up until right after New Years.

I was put in charge of helping design a condo which I thought would be fun...but I have grown tired of it already. Constantly being on the phone is not my cup of tea. Anyone who knows me also knows that is true. You will never catch me at home just sitting on the phone talking just to talk. This female feature was lost once I worked at Manadalay. Being on the phone with idiots ruined it for me. My friends aren't stupid just the idea of spending hours on the phone like I did in High School seems to be.

Olivia and I went to High School Musical the Concert and had a blast. It was quite enjoyable. I didn't think that it would be but I found myself standing up and trying to sing to some of the songs that I sort of knew. It was great fun though. I would definately do it again if I was given the chance.

Anthony and I are going to see "LOVE" but the date is TBD for now...more information on that as it comes.

Cisco and I are supposed to be going out of town next weekend on a little trip without the kids. This is something that is much needed not only for our relationship but also for me and my sanity. I have to get out of that office that I spend so much time in all alone all day long.

Well I will catch up with you all soon...

Happy Super Bowl Weekend! Go Colts!

~M

No comments: