Tuesday, February 06, 2007

On The Road Again...Finally...

It has been a long while as far as I am concerned that I have gotten out of this stinky town and I am sure glad that it is going to be this weekend. Cisco and I are going on a trip to LA. It should be fun. Just the two of us with the kids safely at grandma's house for the weekend.

I am very excited. I have to get out of work for a couple of days or my head is going to explode. I think that it is nice that Cisco and I have been going out of town every year for our Valentines Day. I think I am the one that started the tradition with me taking him to Death Valley. That was a fun trip. I don't remember some of it because I was so drunk but I know that we had a lot of fun there.

I'm not quite sure as to what we are going to do while in LA, I know for sure that we are going to the La Brea Tar pits and the museum that is there, I don't know the name of it, and then going to the Beverly Center. I have always wanted to go there but never had the chance. I was always told no by Cisco whenever we went by there or we never had the chance to go there because we were leaving town. I think that this will be nice to get out of town and just chill for three days.

~M

No comments: