Monday, January 29, 2007

Semester Woes...

Well I have decided to skip this semester and just chill. I think that I have burned myself out a little bit. I took some pretty full class loads last year and even this fall it was a bit of a stretch. So I think a semester off is just what I need. It's nice to just go home after work instead of going to school until 9 and then going home so that I can study some more.

I have my own little aggrivations happening at home, but I choose not to get into them right now. Olivia and I had fun last night. We went to High School Musical the Concert. I didn't think that I would like it too much but it was fun. Of course all of the singers that have a little bit of a solo career had to get in that their albums would be out soon and you could hear all the kids telling their parents that they would want it. Olivia wanted a CD of one of the girls at the concert and I told her I would rather buy it at Target give the price difference. I don't really know anyone that would be stupid enough to buy a CD at a concert unless it was one that you couldn't get anywhere else...but even then I'm sure you could find it on the internet somewhere.

Well that is all I have for right now...and C if you are reading this and it is 6:30 or 7 in the morning you should get off of the computer and wake everyone up instead so that you're not rushing everyone later, there are more productive things you can be doing with your time also...

~M

No comments: