Wednesday, January 10, 2007

UM...Why Me...

I feel like someone just kicked me in the head and then I was run over by a semi-truck. Yes, I think that is the best way to describe how this Flu has affected me.

I don't know who to thank for this little gift that I have been given. Anthony? Olivia? Someone that I don't know? Who knows? All I do know is that I am ready to stop feeling this way and to actually get some real sleep now. I haven't slept because I can't stop coughing, I have a constant headache from my sinuses and from the coughing also and from not sleeping.

I can't remember the last time I had the flu, it has been years maybe even a decade, the fact that I don't remember means that it's been a long time.

Everyone has received this little post holiday gift, Anthony, my mom, Rick and even people that aren't even living with us in our family. I have decided that next year I am going to get a flu shot. I don't know if it will work or if it makes a tremendous difference, but it's worth a try.

~M

No comments: