Monday, December 25, 2006

This Christmas Morning...

So while the kids are still are tucked in their beds, with dreams of sugar plums dancing in their heads I thought that I would write this early Christmas morning. I love the feeling of Christmas, especially now because of the kids. All of the excitement and anticipation is there all over again waiting for Santa to come and to open presents in the morning. But for this year I am thinking more and more of how happy I am to be here with my little makeshift family and how much I love them.

It's nice to get presents but to watch how happy my family is around this holiday season is so much better and it makes me so happy. I am just thankful for so much, not gifts, but for the love that I feel from others. A family that is not even my own and also my own. It's a wonderful feeling and it's nice to know that the love is there year around and not just at Christmas time.

So I hope that those of you that will be reading this think of those in your life that make it all the more rewarding this Christmas, but also are able to recognize your family and friends love and appreciation all year round.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...

~M

2 comments:

Cisco said...

It turned out to be another great Christmas..

Thank you for the great ideas

Monique Rielle said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas! Hope you're new year was as good :)