Friday, March 17, 2006

My Ramblings

I thought that I was smart. Atleast a little bit, with computers.

That is until a friend of mine introduced me to MySpace.

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to design the damn thing. I have asked for help but everyone keeps pushing me to other web sites and other people. If they were able to design their own then why can't they just say how to do it? This has caused a great many hours of frustration on my part.

I didn't think that I would be into it the way that I am right now. I am always trying to fix something on it or add some new pictures.

I have already scolded my friend for even introducing me to the stupid thing.

I have seen some of my friends on this thing and they have like 217 friends or atleast close to that. They are always these beautiful people also. They don't look like regular people. I guess it is true that you won't get many friends unless you dress like a whore or show yourself half naked.

I don't understand that part of it. Do these people even talk to these so called "friends"?

I hope so because then that would justify the whole thing a little more.

I hope that I get over my MySpace addiction pretty soon. If anyone knows any cures please let me know.

M

No comments: